Indian Men's 841 Bike T-Shirt, White
Amidst the second world war, the U.S. War Department issued contracts for experimental military motorcycles. Indian Motorcycle developed numerous options, including motorized tricycles and extreme lightweights that could be dropped out of airplanes, earning the company two Army-Navy “E” Awards during the war The 841 Bike T-Shirt features the shaft driven motorcycle developed for desert warfare. This bike was one of three Indian Motorcycle models that answered the American and Allied forces call to action.
- White T-Shirt with 841 bike American flag shield graphic on
- Exclusive “Milestones Collection” label on sleeve
- Small printed Indian Motorcycle script logo on the front
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Reinforced tape collar with additional branding
- Classic fit is our most comfortable and roomy
|60% Cotton 40% Polyester
Care And Cleaning
|Please see your Indian Motorcycle® Riders Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.