Indian Men's 1920 Scout Engine T-Shirt, White
From its debut in 1920, the Indian Scout has set the standard as an iconic motorcycle. With its innovative helical gears and lightweight frame, the Charles Franklin 1920 Scout became a favorite of riders seeking a thrill. Nearly half a century after its inception, the 1920 Scout was still the bike of choice for 68-year-old Burt Munro, who set a new land speed record of 184 mph at the Bonneville Salt flats. Today, the Scout is a popular choice for new and experienced riders alike. The 1920 Scout Engine T-Shirt features the iconic 1920’s Scout engine.
- White pocket T-Shirt with 1920 Scout engine printed on back
- Exclusive “Milestones Collection” label on sleeve
- Small printed Indian Motorcycle script logo on the front
- 100% cotton provides comfort and durability
- Reinforced tape collar with additional branding
- Classic fit is our most comfortable and roomy
Care And Cleaning
|Please see your Indian Motorcycle® Riders Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.