An Indian® Chieftain® motorcycle rider can customize the style, comfort and protection offered by the motorcycle’s fairing by installing this Low Pro Windshield. The low profile helps accentuate the design of the bike by minimizing the windshield. This stylish, protective windshield extends 4” lower than the standard-height windshield, meaning riders of average height will look over this windshield instead of through it. It provides protection and comfort, blocking rain and road debris and deflecting wind around the riders to keep them comfortable and fresher during a great day of riding.
- One 13.9-In. Low Pro Windshield, tinted
- Enjoy outstanding style and modest protection behind this low windshield
- Stylish, protective windshield extends 4 inches lower than standard-height windshield
- Riders of average height will look over this windshield instead of through it
- Provides custom style and modest wind and weather protection
- Installs in place of standard windshield using standard fasteners
- Double-sided hard coat polycarbonate construction
|Double-sided hard coat polycarbonate windshield
|Extends 4” lower than the standard-height windshield
|Ease Of Installation
|Electronically adjustable windshield system
|Installs in place of the stock windshield using stock mounting hardware
|Care And Cleaning
|Please see your Indian Motorcycle Rider's Manual for specific cleaning and maintenance instructions.
Included: Low Pro Windshield and Installation Instructions; no additional mounting hardware required