The Lombard is Merlin’s adventure-ready touring trouser that employs Halley Stevensons 8oz Cotec technical wax cotton. The Lombard is the perfect choice for riders who want a pair of riding trousers that you can live in on the road and represent a serious upgrade from your everyday packable waterproof trousers.
Halley Stevenson have been working with waxed cotton for over 150 years and still operate from their Dundee factory right here in the UK. The densely woven Cotec material Merlin champion with the Lombard is durable and long-lasting while remaining easy to maintain, which makes it perfect for motorcycle touring duties. Backing this outer layer up is an Outlast climate control liner and a Reissa Active waterproof membrane which work in perfect harmony to keep you comfortable and dry.
The Lombard is a modern motorcycle garment fully equipped with the latest low profile D3O Ghost knee and hip armour as standard. The styling, however, harks back to old school motorcycle leathers with the accordion ribbed knee panels and regular fit cut, with the exception of its long length YKK zippers in place to fit over your boots.
- Halley Stevensons 8oz Cotec fabric
- Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane
- Outlast climate control lining
- Breathable mesh liner
- CE D3O Ghost knee and hip armour
- Two top pockets
- Right thigh pocket
- Long YKK zipper for fitting over boots
- Thick belt loops
- Zip fastening with a Merlin branded leather tab
- Accordion rib panels above the knee for flexibility
- Jacket to jean connection zipper
- CE Level AA rated