The ThunderBox simplifies and safeguards the process of connecting aftermarket electronic accessories (such as extra running lights, heated grips, GPS, phone charger, extra gauges and any other powered devices) to your vehicle. It acts as an automatic and easy-to-handle power distributor between the battery and the accessories. With the quick connect terminal blocks supplied, the installation process is quick and simple, requiring no tools nor specialist knowledge.
The ThunderBox not only extends battery life but protects the bikes electric system from overloading and short circuits.
- Lightning fast connectivity - Connect auxiliary equipment fast, convenient and safe to the tool-free terminal blocks supplied. Just plug in the wires and you're set!
- Two versions - Available in two versions: 16A (TB-U01) and 2x16A (TB-U02)
- Advanced tech - Multiple working modes (automatic and ignition key controlled). Constant electronic protection (over current, short circuit). Fuseless design
- Quick and simple to use - Connect the TB directly to the battery terminals and decide whether you want a fully automatic or ignition key controlled operation. Connect the auxiliary equipment fast, conveniently and safely to the tool-free terminal blocks supplied. Just plug in the wires and you're good to go!
- Awesome tech - The TB constantly monitors the battery voltage, engine state (running/off) and the outputs, then switches the loads on/off automatically. The TB isolates/disables the power supply to the accessories until the engine is started and running smoothly, ensuring 100% battery power is always available for starting. This is a fully automated process, resulting in trouble-free starts and enhanced battery life.
- Small but tough - We use only the best components and technology to create products that can withstand the harshest environments. The TB has no moving parts, no relays and no fuses. Inside the rugged plastic case the circuitry is encased in epoxy resin, which makes it fully oil and water resistant, shock and vibration proof.
- Wide compatibility - Compatible with ALL vehicles using a 12V battery system (all battery types and capacities are supported), including all motorcycles, cars, ATVs/UTVs, kit cars and even lawnmower trucks.
Multiple working modes:
- The ThunderBox can operate in three different modes. Depending of the connection of the WHITE control wire the following modes can be acquired: Automatic mode: When the engine is started and runs evenly, the TB switches the power outputs ON. When the engine is stopped, after a few seconds the TB switches the outputs OFF.
- Ignition-controlled mode: The TB will switch the outputs ON/OFF (with a few seconds delay) following the ignition key switch position
- Stay-off mode: The TB will not turn the outputs ON even when a battery charger is connected. This is useful during winter storage as a trickle charger won't activate the TB