No matter what sprockets or tire size you use, the SpeedoHealer v4 will deliver precise readings to your meters. Don’t let uncalibrated readings ruin your fun and degrade your bike’s resale value. Get your fix today!
New A/B Memory Switch Option for top speed limiter removal on some models.
Speedo Healer is now also available with the A/B memory switch option. This option comes with a switch to change Speedo Healer from A to B memories without the need to access the unit. (All SH models have A & B memory banks)
If you have a model with a top speed limited by speedo reading such as ZZR1400, ZX10R, ZX12, YZF-R1 and wish to quickly disable the limiter e.g. for a top speed run on an airfield, you can calibrate memory A for an accurate speedo and memory B for -90% then switch between the 2 at the flick of a switch. Alternatively if you regularly need to switch from MPH/KPH you can programme memory B for KPH and change the memory by using the switch.
Select "A/B Memory Switch" from the drop down box otherwise a standard Speedo Healer with top speed recall button will be shipped.
Speedo Healer V4
On most modern motorcycles, with factory speedometer error being as high as 10%, even a modest sprocket gearing change can have the speedometer off by 15%. The sprocket change will also cause higher odometer reading, creating a negative resale factor for no valid reason and making YOU pay for services before you need them.
The SpeedoHealer is an inexpensive, convenient and very simple way to fix your speedo and odo. Compatible with all motorcycles with non cable driven speedometer.
SpeedoHealer V4 with 3 functions in 1 unit!
- Calibrate your vehicle's factory speedo and odometer to get 100% accurate readings
- Make sprocket conversions road legal by speedo re-calibration
Advanced Top Speed Memory:
- Convert miles to kilometers and vice versa on import vehicles.
- Set your speedo reading according to the local standard during your trip abroad (e.g. to/from the UK).
- Recall your true top speed to your factory speedometer by press of a button mounted on the handlebars (Did you wonder just how fast you were going on that track day?)
- Your top speed limiter (ZX12R ZZR1400 ZX14) can be bypassed for off road use. (See above A/B Memory Switch option)
- New User Interface - Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters.
- Extended calibration range - Works even in special applications, like with different engine-gauge combination, bike engine powered cars, etc.
- Detachable Remote button for the Top Speed Recall feature now as standard.
- Black, high quality shielded wiring harness for that factory look - blends in with the other cables.
- By far the smallest calibrator in the world.
- Improved connector layout - less space required with the harness connected.
- Allows storing two independent calibration values and switching among them by the press of a button. There is clear, visual confirmation of the value in use - Might be useful for road/track setting when different wheel sizes or gearings are mounted. Also could be used to by-pass the speed limiter on the track.
- Allows to review and enable/disable the Km/h to mph conversion feature by the press of a button.
- Works from as low as 3V supply voltage - Means even easier installation for all Yamaha bikes and some other models.
- Reduced power consumption + auto stand-by.