Merlin Peake Outlast Jacket
New for winter 2016
Merlin have discontinued their Titan Outlast Jacket, and brought out the new Peake Ourlast Jacket as a replacement
The Peake Outlast Jacket is aimed more at the touring rider, with 4 large pockets on the front, with zip closures under the flaps.
4 zip air vents on the front (2 next to the breast pockets, 2 above the pockets) , and 1 on each arm.
Back of the jacket; 1 large vent across the shoulders, and 2 in the middle - 1 on each side of the back.
On the back of the jacket is a large pocket
The Inside of the jacket has a removable quilted liner - the left hand pocket is a zip closure, whilst the right hand is simple velcro
Remove the liner, and the inside of the jacket itself has the same pockets.
Finished in black, with red highlighting on some of the seems, this jacket has a current look, with some quality features and the latest materials, all put together in a tried-and-tested design.
- Mens Technical Tour Outlast Jacket
- 600d Chinese Polyester Outer With Ripstop Torso Panels
- Ballistic, Highly Abrasion Resistant Forearm Panels
- Award Winning Outlast® ‘Universe’ Temperature Regulating Removable Liner
- Original Korean Reissa® Waterproof And Breathable Drop Membrane
- SW® Soft Mould CE Approved Armour Pre-Fitted To Shoulders And Elbows (Removable)
- Soft Foam Back Pad (Removable To Allow Upgrade To Ce Back Armour)
- YKK® Zips Used Throughout Plus Short Jkt-Jean Connecting Zip
- Multiple Pockets Front And Back, Including Patch And Zipped Styles With A Large Rear Storage Pocket With Side Entry Access
- Adjustment To Cuffs, Biceps, Hem, Waist And Collar
- Stretch Anchor Points On Bicep And Waist For Improved Flexibility
- 3m® 360 Degree Reflective Visibility
- Front Entry Ventilation Points With Rear Exhaust Ventilation
- Rubber Trim Grip Accessories On Pockets And Cuffs For Easy Grab
- Neoprene Soft Trim To Collar And Cuffs
Product Code: MWP072