Stay warm (and dry!) with the Merlin Longdon D3O gloves. The gloves are made of stretch textile with leather inserts and a waterproof Hipora membrane.
Thinsulate C 180 g on the back of the hand and 100 g in the palm keep you even warmer along with the heating elements integrated into the gloves.
Two 2200-mah batteries with an operating time of about 4 hours power the heating elements, which are easily controlled via an on/off control on the cuff with 3 different temperature settings. D3O knuckle protection is integrated, as are touchscreen-compatible thumb and fingertips.
- Cowhide Leather and stretch Nylon hybrid
- Hipora® Waterproof / Breathable Membrane
- Dual layer Polarfleece insulation
- Microfleece Lining
- Velcro Cuff and Wrist Strap Adjustment
- D3O® Knuckle Impact Protector
- CE EN13594
- Discrete Cuff On/Off Controller With 3 Temperature LED Indicators
- Two Comfort Fit Rechargeable Batteries 2200mah Included, Slotting Into Internal Cuff Pockets (4 Hours Normal Mid Level Usage)
- Dual USB Charger Included
- Touchscreen Compatible Finger and Thumb Tip