MOTUL RBF 700 Factory Line DOT 4 0.5L Brake Fluid
Motul presents the fully synthetic racing brake fluid RBF 700 Factory Line DOT4 in a 0.5 l bottle. This amazing brake fluid is the product of extensive testing and vast motorsport experience. It is a high-performance product which consistently delivers maximum braking force under the extreme temperature conditions that braking systems are subjected to on the race track.
- Can be mixed with all DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 polyglycol-based brake fluids, but this is not recommended!
- Extremely high dry boiling point of 336Â°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking under the most extreme riding conditions
- Very high wet boiling point of 205Â°C, compared with other silicone- and polyglycol-based products, ensures safe braking when humidity is high or there is rain on the race track
- During a race, your brakes have to withstand enormous thermal loads, so you should check your MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE after every other race, at the least, and change the fluid if necessary
- Brake fluid absorbs moisture from the ambient air, and this lowers the boiling point. It is therefore important to always store MOTUL RBF 700 FACTORY LINE under constant climatic conditions in its original container with the cap properly closed