WARNING: Due to the extreme nature of the Ninja H2, all Brock's Performance exhaust systems are designed to be used in conjunction with a Dynojet PCV and Brock's Performance fuel mapping installed at a minimum. The addition of a Brock's Performance ECU flash with our exhaust, PCV and fuel mapping is recommended for optimum performance. Any other configuration could result in premature exhaust wear that will not be covered under warranty. Brock’s Performance PCV fuel mapping is available at no charge, with any Ninja H2 full or slip-on exhaust purchase, by clicking the Map Support tab above.
The PAIR Valve on Ninja H2 is disabled via the use of our Brock’s Performance ECU flash. Damage to the exhaust system, via extreme heat and/or excessive deceleration pop, may result from an improperly blocked PAIR system. Brock’s Performance will not warranty any damage created from an improperly blocked PAIR.
The Slash Cut full system for Kawasaki’s most powerful production motorcycle is ready to take your supercharged Ninja H2 to the next level. Designed in-house by the Brock’s Performance team of national championship-winning product engineers, tuners and racers, the H2 system was developed with input taken directly from H2 owners via internet forums and other social media. Those same H2 owners were then able to follow the development process online through our videos, photos, sound clips and dyno charts.
Brock’s team used every trick in the book to produce the Slash Cut full system. During testing, the supercharged Ninja spit fire and lit up many prototype headers as it went through a vigorous research & development program on the dyno to extract maximum power from the 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust. The end result is a stunningly crafted system that unleashes the supercharged Ninja’s true potential. In addition to feeling the incredible weight savings, H2 owners will admire the clean look achieved with the removal of the OEM pipe and it’s bulky catalytic converter.
Brock's Performance 13" Slash Cut Full Exhaust System for the Kawasaki Ninja H2 2015 - 2016 comes as:
- Incredible 72% weight savings vs. OEM
- Inspired by the H2R OEM full system
- Show-polished finish on the entire system (including head pipes)
- Distinctive look / aggressive sound Increased ground clearance
- 13” slash cut megaphone muffler
- 2” outlet permanent baffle
- Due to internal construction of heat-resistant materials the baffle is not removable
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- Laser-engraved Brock's Performance logo on top of muffler
- Pre-installed 18mm bung for wideband O2 sensor
- Includes 12mm O2 bung adapter and block off plug
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package At no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our Map Support program At no additional charge
- Detailed step by step installation instructions