Wanted Motorcycle Technician / Mot Tester Salary from £16500-£22000 gross depending on skill set.
Full time position available In our growing team at Moore Speed Racing
Responsible for motorcycle service/maintenance, diagnostic and repair
· To carry out routine servicing or maintenance on customer motorcycles, demo units new motorcycles.
· Diagnosis of any found reported faults, carrying out repairs as required using diagnostic equipment.
· Carry out road tests to confirm correct operation and stability following service/repair.
· To understand the part ordering process of deep blue systems and Epos.
· Responsible for fitting parts accessories to motorcycles.
· The knowledge to use diagnostic equipment such as Texa, Dyno jet, Polaris digital wrench ( Indian ).
· The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
· Team player and communication skills with all staff.
· Be aware of the importance of good customer service at all times.
· Carry out servicing and repair work to all types of motorcycles with indiscriminate enthusiasm (Any Brand).
· Attend training courses to update personal skills and knowledge
· Ensure that work is completed within manufacturer’s standard times where possible.
· Monitor workshop schedule and work within the team to optimise performance.
· Be able to Mot, This is not essential as in house training will be provided.
· Opportunity to work overtime but not mandatory
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· ATA accreditation / Industry
· Knowledge of motorcycle industry
· Full UK Driving licence including Motorcycles
· Willingness to learn
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Working Timetable: Monday – Friday 8.30-5.30 Saturday: 8.30-1pm Every other Saturday
Paid holiday, pension, Friendly Family Business
Indian Motorcycle Main Dealer
Please send C.V to: Tom@moorespeedracing.co.uk