The Tan/Studded Heated Extended Reach Seat provides comfortable seating and customized ergonomics for taller riders and riders who like to ride with their legs fully stretched out to the foot pegs and lower controls.
The specially shaped cushioning in this seat elevates the rider to a higher seating position and sets the rider 2” farther back than the stock seating location. As a result, the rider has an extended reach from the seat to the foot pegs and lower controls, which enhances comfort for riders who are taller or have longer legs. Most comfortable seat on the market for riders over 6'3". Moves the rider up and back.
Hi/Lo/Off heat control is easily accessible. When packaged with the mid rise bars (2881932-410 or -266 sold separately) we can offer the ultimate extended reach package. The seat uses the Roadmaster seat pan but is modified for use with a backrest if you choose to remove your trunk.
- Material: Leather
- Convenience Features: Works with Quick Rlease Passenger Sissy Bar
- Does Not Work With: 2879542-02, 2879543, 2879542-06
- Ease Of Installation: Medium
- Includes: Comfortable studded leather seat and integrated heating element Hi/Lo/Off heat control is easily accessible under the left side of the seat
- Installation: Replaces the stock seat; heating element plugs into the Indian Motorcycle® wiring harness
- Care And Cleaning: See Owners Manual for Leather Care
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase