This Leather Handlebar Bag offers the ultimate in style, convenience and innovative cargo carrying solutions for Indian Motorcycle®riders. This handsome, premium leather bag attaches securely to the nacelle near the handlebars and is positioned in between the handlebars. This puts small items conveniently within easy reach of the rider, which will make this bag the most frequently utilized cargo carrier on the Indian Motorcycle®. The Handlebar Bag has a formed liner to maintain the interior cargo space, including a large cargo pocket that’s ideal for items such as a spare set of gloves, sunglasses or a bottle of water. Two small pockets closest to the rider are ideal for carrying items such as a wallet, cell phone or garage door opener. There’s also a small strap ideal for securing a Bluetooth ®device or power adapter/charger, which can be connected to the Indian Motorcycle® wiring harness so small electronic items can be powered or charged while riding. (Bluetooth® device, power adapter/charger and cord all sold separately.) The lid of the Handlebar Bag snaps shut to keep items secure and protected from the elements. The lid also has a Velcro® tab for quick and easy opening and closing. There’s an Indian Motorcycle® script logo on the front of the bag, and a Concho location in back with your choice of branding.
- Color: Tan / Black
- Material: Premium Leather
- Leather is designed to closely match stock leather
- Installation: Attaches securely to motorcycle’s nacelle
- Includes: Handlebar Bag with integrated mounting bolts
- Decorative Concho Sold Separately (Black: 2879674-266, Blue: 2879674-640, Red: 2879674-639)
- Designed for Indian Chief Classic or Indian Chief Vintage models, not fairing-equipped Indian Chieftain