2008 AMA Dragbike SuperSport National Champion
Weighing in at just less than 9 lbs., the ShortMeg™ Exhaust System provides for the ultimate racing experience combined with a modern “GP look” short, round megaphone muffler. The centerpiece of the system is the removable baffle with CNC machined/lightened billet aluminum faceplate. If you are interested in the style of our Alien Head™ with an emphasis on all-out performance, let the 2008 AMA Dragbike SuperSport National Championship-Winning exhaust system show you why it is the system to beat every day, especially Sunday.
2012 ZX-14R Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Front Section: 8.8 lbs.
- Right Muffler: 16.25 lbs.
- Left Muffler: 16.00 lbs
Total = 41.05 lbs.
Brock's Performance ShortMeg 2™ Full System:
- Front Section: 5.45 lbs.
- Flanges: 1.05 lbs.
- Muffler: 3.15 lbs.
Total = 9.65 lbs.
Total Weight Savings = 31.40 lbs. or 76% of stock weight
The Brock's Performance ShortMeg 2 Full System for the Kawasaki ZX-14R 2012 - 2017 comes as:
- 14" megaphone muffler
- High flow flange kit
- Show-polished finish or Ceramic Coated
- 2.25" outlet removable baffle
- Aggressive sound (optional 2.25" noise reduction insert available/sold separately)
- Aerospace quality, ultra light-weight stainless construction
- No fairing modifications required Includes (Emissions/PAIR) Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- 3oz. tube of Permatex Ultra Copper® supplied with exhaust system purchase
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package At no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program At no additional charge