ShortMeg 2™ Full Exhaust System
The ShortMeg 2™ offers a full through 2.25” diameter secondary section for increased exhaust flow and builds upon the legendary, race-proven performance of the original ShortMeg™, while adding a distinctive look and deeper exhaust tone. This system is a must for the sportbike owner who’s never quite satisfied with factory power.
Manufactured to stringent specifications, Brock personally designed and hand-tuned the ShortMeg 2™ full exhaust system to find the ideal balance of performance and attitude for the stock to highly modified sportbike. The ShortMeg 2™ exhaust system stands as the benchmark of cutting edge power, design, and style.
The Brock's Performance 14" ShortMeg 2 Full System for the Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja 2011 - 2015 comes as:
- 14" megaphone muffler
- Show-polished finish or Ceramic Coated
- High flow flange kit Maximized power gains on stock and modified engines
- 2.25" outlet removable baffle
- Larger diameter outlet provides increased exhaust flow
- Distinctive look/aggressive sound (2.25” optional noise reduction insert sold separately)
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- 3oz. tube of Permatex Ultra Copper® supplied with exhaust system purchase
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package At no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program At no additional charge