2008 AMA Dragbike SuperSport National Champion
Weighing in at just less than 9 lbs., the ShortMeg™ Exhaust System provides for the ultimate racing experience combined with a modern “GP look” short, round megaphone muffler. The centerpiece of the system is the removable baffle with CNC machined/lightened billet aluminum faceplate. If you are interested in the style of our Alien Head™ with an emphasis on all-out performance, let the 2008 AMA Dragbike SuperSport National Championship-Winning exhaust system show you why it is the system to beat every day, especially Sunday.
2010-11 Z1000 Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Headers/Catalytic Convertor: 15.60 lbs.
- Left/Right Mufflers: 16.65 lbs.
Total = 32.25 lbs.
Brock's Performance ShortMeg™Full System:
- Front Section: 5.35 lbs.
- Flanges: 1.05 lbs.
- Elbow: 0.70 lbs.
- Muffler: 2.90 lbs.
Total = 10 lbs.
Total Weight Savings = 22.25 lbs. or 69% of stock weight
Brock's Performance 14" Shortmeg Full System for the Kawasaki Z1000 2010 - 2013 comes as:
- 14" megaphone muffler
- Show-polished finish / Black Ceramic Coated
- 2” outlet removable baffle
- Removable baffle for race use
- Aggressive sound (optional 2” noise reduction insert available/sold separately)
- Aerospace quality, ultra light-weight stainless construction
- No fairing modifications required
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- 3oz. tube of Permatex Ultra Copper® supplied with exhaust system purchase
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package At no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program At no additional charge