Brock's Best-Selling Exhaust System
The Alien Head™ Exhaust System combines our legendary race-proven performance with the distinctive look and sound of our Alien Head™ muffler and has become a favorite with custom builders to showcase more of today’s big tire/custom swingarms. Manufactured to stringent specifications, Brock personally designed and hand-tuned the Alien Head™ Full Exhaust System to find the ideal balance of performance and attitude.
Performance upgrade packages specifically designed for stock through heavily modified bikes. The Alien Head™ Exhaust System stands as the benchmark of cutting edge power, design, and style.
2010-11 Z1000 Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Headers/Catalytic Convertor: 15.60 lbs.
- Left/Right Mufflers: 16.65 lbs.
Total = 32.25 lbs.
Brock's Performance Alien Head™Full System:
- Front Section: 5.35 lbs.
- Flanges: 1.05 lbs.
- Elbow: 0.70 lbs.
- Muffler: 2.95 lbs.
Total = 10.05 lbs.
Total Weight Savings = 22.20 lbs. or 68% of stock weight
The Brock's Performance 14" Alien Head Full System for the Kawasaki Z1000 2010 - 2013 & Ninja 1000 2011 - 2013 comes as:
- 14" megaphone muffler
- Show-polished finish / Black Ceramic Coated
- 2" outlet permanent baffle
- Distinctive look/Aggressive sound (2” optional noise reduction insert sold separately)
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- 3oz. tube of Permatex Ultra Copper® supplied with exhaust system purchase
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package At no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program At no additional charge